Monday, September 19, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

We've been so busy since lessons started that I just haven't had the time to keep up with blogging.
My mornings are spent bouncing back and forth between the kids, helping with lessons or grading them. We are normally done by 1:00 in the afternoon, but we got a late start today. I think it was probably due to it being so dark and gloomy outside. I love these dark, rainy days just as much as I love a bright, sunny one!
After we finish with lessons for the day, I switch gears and start working in the "office".
In the office, I'm either working on something to do with the cleaning business or growing my other one. I start training this week for another job I'll be working from home in my spare time. HA-HA!
My project is trying to make this all work because I run out of hours in the day.
And THAT'S why I haven't been able to update the blog.
I'm in the middle of planning field trips, so if you have any suggestions please leave me a comment.
If you're interested in information on how you can build your own home-based business or other work at home opportunities, I will gladly share my experiences with you.
I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment