Sunday, October 2, 2011

October Already?

This is my favorite time of year.
Here we are in October with the holidays right around the corner.
I love going to the Pumpkin Patch with my family. We have pictures of the kids over the years measuring themselves next to the great pumpkin. It's a good way to keep track of how much they've grown in a year's time! It always amazes at how fast time goes by...especially since having children!
The colors of fall are so beautiful! I love living in an area where we can experience all of the seasons in their glory. Each is a gift all its own.

UPCOMING POSTS:
*I'm working on the Monthly Menu Plan but it's slow going, I may have to do a Weekly or Daily Menu at this point. Thanks for sticking with me as I work the bugs out.
*Updates on our homeschooling adventures
*Working at home while homeschooling and starting my Raw Foods Certification Courses

I hope you all have a wonderful week. Remember to make everyday a good one. It's all we have. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment